The process of planning the programme 2013 Abergavenny Food Festival is now under way and we look forward to welcoming you over the weekend of the 21st and 22nd September.
Our website currently includes information about both last year's events (September Festival and Christmas Fair) but we'll be adding new content over the coming weeks and months as we confirm details, guests and exhibitors for 2013.
Chief Executive, Abergavenny Food Festival
Free with Stroller Wristband*
Access to over 200 speciality food and drink producers from Wales, the Marches and beyond
- The Robert Price Kitchen Stage with live cookery demonstrations from the best chefs in the region
- All-day entertainment at Abergavenny Castle featuring the open-air Primo Grill stage, food-to-go, the Dome and the Blorenge Bar featuring The Otley Brewing Company's special beer of the Festival
- Food Academy interactive children's workshops
- free 88-page Festival Guide with site maps, exhibitor lists and articles.
After 9th September advance Stroller Wristbands will only be available from the Borough Theatre Box Office – or buy on arrival from Festival Ticket Points.
Meet the experts in a relaxed and intimate environment. Buy tickets online on our Event pages...
- Masterclasses: Demonstrations, tips and Q&A with top-flight chefs and cookery writers. Events last approx 50 minutes accompanied by a complimentary glass of wine from our wine partner Cono Sur.
- Tutored Tastings: Tune up your appreciation of good food and drink. Events last approx 50 minutes and include tasters specially selected or prepared by our expert presenters.
- Food Talk: Join writers, critics and campaigners in a wide-ranging conversation that's all about food and drink. Events last about 50 minutes including Q&A.
- Walks & Forays: Join one of our guided walks and learn about the wild harvest of field and hedgerow.
* 2012 Festival information – may be subject to change in 2013
The 2013 Abergavenny Food Festival will take place over the weekend of the 21st and 22nd September!
Sign up to our e-news bulletins and win a luxury break for two at the 5-star Celtic Manor Resort
Sign up and stay up to date with Festival news with our e.news bulletins and you'll have the chance of winning a gourmet break for two at the five-star Celtic Manor Resort in South Wales. Terms and conditions apply. Prize is a one-night stay with dinner and afternoon tea for two people sharing a bedroom. Dinner includes one bottle of house wine and excludes all other beverages. The winner will be randomly selected in December 2012. The prize must be taken by November 2013.